Most colleges will require a High School Transcript upon application to their college. The transcript consists of credits that the student has earned in grades 9-12, ACT/SAT scores and any activities that the student has been involved in during their high school career. 

Official Transcripts must be mailed directly from the Counseling Office to the college of choice. Transcripts given/mailed to the student are considered unofficial.

Transcripts can be requested at any time by filling out a Transcript Request Form. This form must be filled out each time a transcript is needed. 

To request a transcript, please open the link below:


The Form can be returned to us in one of four ways:

1.    MAIL:           Central High School
                                 Transcript Request
                                 P.O. Box 247
                                 NYA, MN 55387

2.   FAX:               952--467-7165 (During the summer months please fax
                                 the request to 952-467-7103)

3.   EMAIL:         kheckmann@isd108.org  (During the summer months
                                 please email the request to lpaumen@isd108.org)

4.   DELIVER:    You may come and deliver the Transcript Request to 
                                  the CHS Counseling Office.