- TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FOR PAST STUDENTS
To request a transcript, please open the link below:
Please fill out the information, making sure to sign the request form.
the form can be returned to us in one of three ways:
1. Mail it to us:
Central High School
531 Morse St.
P.O. Box 247
Norwood Young America, MN 55368
2. Fax it to 952-467-7165 (During the summer months please fax the request to 952-467-7103)
3. Email the form to email@example.com
(During the summer months please email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Please be aware that an official transcript must be mailed directly from CHS to the college or business .
Transcripts mailed to the former graduate is considered unofficial.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Most colleges will require a High School Transcript when you apply to their school. The transcript consists of credits that the student has earned in grades 9-12, ACT/SAT scores, and any activities that the student has been involved in during their high school career.
Please follow the directions below for ordering a transcript:
1 All current CHS SENIORS are required to fill out a Transcript Release Consent Form signed by a parent (or the 18 year old student) for the current school year before we can release your private information. This form is filled out only once per year.
Please access the form below:
ALL UNDERCLASSMAN STUDENTS PLEASE BEGIN AT #2 below.
2. Transcripts can be requested at any time by filling out a Transcript Request Form. This form must be filled out each time a transcript is needed.
Official Transcripts must be mailed directly from the Guidance Office to the college of choice.
Transcripts given/mailed to the student are considered unofficial .
Please access the form below:Please be aware that if the scholarship or college application requires a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or Guidance Counselor, a College/Scholarship Recommendation Request Form is provided below and is available in the Guidance Office. You should allow 1-2 weeks for the Guidance Counselor/Teacher to process the Letter of Recommendation.
The Transcript Form can be returned to us in one of four ways:
1. The student can drop it off in the Guidance Office
2. Mail it to the address listed below:
Central High School
531 Morse St. P.O. Box 247
NYA, MN 55368
3. Fax it to 952-467-7165 (during the summer months, please fax to 952-467-7103)
4. Email the form to email@example.com
(During the summer months please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)